Valentine's Day

Posted by Unknown on Monday 18 February 2013.

I was at work all day on Valentine's day, and at Brownies for a pancake supper in the evening, so Mike cooked dinner for when I got home.

I had asked for The Vintage Tea Party Book and so Mike decided to make some of these recipes. I was so impressed, he had kept it a secret and planned it all on his own. We had plum and honey tea bread which was delicious, with home made strawberry jam and whiskey marmalade also from the book. Next up was beef tomatoes stuffed with cheese, pesto and an egg.
It all looked amazing and tasted even better! I'm so lucky :)






1 Response to Valentine's Day

  1. jackiescrafts

    This all looks very yummy you are one spoilt lady and red roses too
    Lucky girl
    See you soon
    Mum x

Leave a Reply

Printable by Type