Getting Crafty

Posted by Unknown on Friday 9 May 2014.


This week we took the Sparks to Crank Pots on Whyte Avenue. I'd never been here before and it was great fun! The girls got to pick what to paint between a small plate, bowl or mug. They will be fired in the kiln this week and they'll get them back next Wednesday. In hind sight we should have maybe done this a week earlier so they could have made mother's day gifts if they liked.


I've been extra crafty too lately. I bought the 52 weeks of Art Journaling e-course by Rachel Denbow at  A beautiful Mess and have really been enjoying it. It's so much easier and more fun with prompt and layout inspiration provided with each lesson. When I've not been doing that I've been making some cards. I made another two cards  in addition to these but forgot to take a photo of them before they were posted.


This sign was inspired by this pin on Pinterest, which comes from the blog Flamingo Toes, just using what I had on hand. Now I need to figure out how to hang it on the wall.


Finally this letter came in the post today. Sweetest letter ever!


Have a good day!

1 Response to Getting Crafty

  1. jackiescrafts

    Grrr you have an annoying blog where I can't make corrections and have to start all over again.
    I'm pleased you are back to blogging as I love seeing your pictures and reading what you have been up to. Your letter from Justine is so sweet she obviously misses you still.
    Your trip with Sparks sounds like you had fun and you have been very busy with your crafting, I love your sign and your cards look good too.
    Love Mum x

Leave a Reply

Printable by Type